Saturday, September 15, 2012

A week of success!

After a long, productive week, I'm treating myself. I'm visiting my sister in Raleigh, NC. She's studying entomology, and today is BugFest at the science museum! We're going to take a few hours to check it out, and maybe even eat some insects--blegh! Then we're baking vegan macaroons, and going shopping for her apartment. All-in-all, today's my treat. I'm taking a break.

But I'm also posting!

One of my classmates took a couple photos for an interview I had. I liked this one so much, that I thought I'd throw it up here! Thanks, Byron :)


Shirt: Target, on sale
Belt: Forever21
Skirt: Homemade!
Boots: My roommate's highschool's costume shop

I'm definitely not the most fashionable person in the world, but I loved the way this turned out!



Also wanted to post another picture of my Ivory Eshe Necklace Knock-off. You can really see how cool it is when I'm wearing it!

And that's it for now! I'm working on knitting a vest right now, and I'll be sure to post that once I'm done. 

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment