Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anthropologie DIY! Ivory Eshe Necklace Knock-off

I have a love-hate relationship with Anthropologie. I hate how expensive everything is (so expensive that I've never made a purchase there!) but I love all their crazy weird clothes and jewelry. 

So, true to our relationship, I was browsing Anthropologie.com when I came across the Ivory Eshe Necklace. My first thought was, "I can make this!" And I did! Behold, the Ivory Eshe Knock-off!



Now, I admit that my picture isn't very good, but I'm pretty proud of the outcome! It was super cheap, if a little challenging to make. I had the seed beads, and all I needed were some fake pearls, a few 1" eye pins, and those little bitty bead tips. I'd be happy to post a tutorial if you're interested :) just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment